The unit is made up of a model 60/80S shredder group working in line with a GR 500 granulator.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Very thick welded sheet steel support;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- Anti-wear interchangeable side plates with separating interspace of the cutting chamber from bearing-holder flanges;
- High thickness shafts with 30 special anti-wear steel cutters and 30 conveyor disk to facilitate gripping of bulky objects;
- Graduated arrangement of cutter teeth for better taking and cut progress;
- No.2 epicyclic reduction gears with rotation axes parallel to the cutter axis;
- No.2 7,5 kW SIEMENS motors;
- Drive system in oil bath with steel gears and pinions;
- 600×800 mm cutting chamber;
- Electrowelded sheet metal hopper for front or top loading fitted with sliding cover and anti fly-back rubber protections
Characteristics of granulator group:
- Steel case, very thick welded steel rotor holder structural work, equipped with an open central rotor with a diameter of 300 mm and working width of 450 mm with interchangeable and reliable high-alloy steel cutters.
- 300 x 450 mm load door;
- Soundproofed housing chamber, equipped with door with safety for extracting the granulator group to facilitate the regular maintenance operations;
- Cutter disks group axially adjustable;
- Interchangeable screen for sizes up to 4 mm;
- Drive by means of high resistance trapezoidal belts on flywheel;
- 11 kW motor positioned on slide to better adjust the tension of the belts;
- The production of material in grain form varies in relation to the type of piece to be round and the size of the round items required. On an average it is possible to produce between 350 to 500 Kg per hour.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electrical board built according to CEE rules and provided with power limiting device inverting cutters motion in the case the working charge of the machine is higher than the programmed value;
- Main PLC for the control of all the plant peripheral units.
- Colour touch screen display to adjust all the machine parametres and control peripheral units.
- Software agganged to control loading systems, refining grinder, and suction plant.
- Emergency control functions for stopping the plant in the case of accidental introduction of ferrous material.
- 10 work programmes of which 2 are standard for optimising the shredding fases of the different materials.
- Off cycle system with sequential switching off of aspirator, granulator and shredder;
- Made to CE standards.
- Shredding chamber inspection door with micro switch.
- Unit complete with grain extractor made up of: grain collection tray, aspiration fan VR 44 (Kw 2,2) incorporated in the soundproof bed, galvanised sheet metal connection piping, cyclone, coated steel big-bag support, start from COMBI switchboard.
- Ferrite magnetic bar tray for removal of iron particles from the round material to be assembled under the cyclone. Manual cleaning discontinuous system.
- Soundproofed shredder hopper in deadening material for a machine total noising of 80-82 dB
- Plate positioned between the shredder and mill to avoid inadvertent grinding of very thick metal parts and possible breakage of mill.
- Blade level sensor to be placed in the big-bag to control automatic switch off of the unit.