- Cutting chamber: 1050X750 mm
- installed horsepower: 18,5 KW + 18,5 KW
- drive: gears through oil bath reduction gear
- n. Cutter shafts: 2
- n. Hardened cutters: 25
- Cutters diameter: 430 mm
- Cutters thickness: 40 mm
- n. spacing combs: 25
- n. average cutter revs./min.: 16
- production: 1,4-2 t/h
- safety precautions: emergency stop, reversal system in case of overloading
- manufactured to EC standards.
Accessories on request:
- interchangeable hopper;
- loading and unloading conveyor belts;
- custom basement.
Multipurpose machine suitable for shredding an enormous number of waste materials- even very large. It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working.
Recommended for shredding pieces of wood, rags, plastic blocs leather, small tyres, paper, cardboard, packaging, polyethylene banding, plastic film, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework mounted on anti-vibrating feet;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness shafts with 25 special anti-wear steel cutters and 25 spacers to facilitate unloading of shred material:
- New graduated arrangement of cutter teeth for better taking and cut progress;
- N.2 epicyclic reduction gears with rotation axes parallel to the cutter axis;
- N. 2 motors of 18,5 KW for a total of 37 KW;
- Transmission system in oil bath with steel gears and pinions;
- mm. 1050X750 cutting chamber;
- Hopper in bolted sheet mteal for loading from the top;
- Base made in steel tubular equipped with protection nets or arranged for the belt.
- Weight: 5.200 kg.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electrical board built according to CEE rules and provided with power limiting device inverting cutters motion in case the working charge of the machine is higher than the programmed value;
- Main internal card for the control of all system peripherals devices;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the plant in the case of accidental introduction of ferrous material.
- Made to CE standards.