- Cutting chamber: 1000×1200
- installed power: 44 KW (22 kW+22 kW) – 60 HP (30 + 30 HP)
- drive: by gears
- n. Cutter shafts: 2
- n. Hardened cutters: (thickness 40mm) 30
- n. Conveyor shafts: 2
- n. conveyor disks: 30
- n. average cutter revs./min.: 18
- production: 1,5-3 t/h
- safety precautions: emergency stop, hopper closed contact
- manufactured to EC standards.
Accessories on request:
- interchangeable hopper;
- interchangeable screen;
- base size to order;
Medium sized multipurpose machine suitable for shredding an enormous number of waste materials – even very large. It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working.
Recommended for shredding pieces of wood even large sized, pallets, rags, plastic, leather, tyres, paper, cardboard, packaging, polyethylene banding, plastic film, PET bottles, milk bottles, different types of containers, paper documents, plastic scraps, upholstery, bumpers, small trunks, tarpaulin, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Very thick welded sheet steel support;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- Anti-wear interchangeable side plates with separating interspace of the cutting chamber from bearing-holder flanges;
- High thickness shafts with 30 special anti-wear steel cutters and 30 conveyor disks to facilitate gripping of bulky objects;
- Thickness tools: 40mm;
- Graduated arrangement of cutter teeth for better taking and cut progress;
- 2 epicyclic reduction gears with rotation axes parallel to the cutter axis;
- 2 multi-voltage, multi-frequency motors of primary national 22 kW house with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3);
- Drive system in oil bath with steel gears and pinions;
- 1200×1000 mm cutting chamber;
- Interchangeable screen determining the sizes of the shredded material (optional);
- Electrowelded sheet metal hopper for top loading.
- Base equipped with no. 3 protection nets with frontal gate provided with security micro;
- Weight: about 6 t.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with CEE standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the pusher drawer if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- S7-1200 SIEMENS PLC to control all the plant peripheral units;
- SIMATIC SIEMENS touch screen to adjust all the parameters of the machine;
- Software prepared to control the loading system, the grinder and the suction plant.
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- ISVE MAINTENACE PROGRAM: it signals the ordinary maintenance interventions at their expiry date.
- The production of shredder material varies depending on the type of piece to be ground and the size of the ground items required. On an average it is possible to produce between 1,5-3 t per hour
- Made to CE standards.
- ISVE Server Connect: additional internet connection module with automatic monitoring service on the ISVE server of the correct operation of the grinding system;
- Grid to determine the size of the output material;
- Hydraulic pusher with the following characteristics:
- Sturdy compound made of electro-welded steel profiles, to facilitate the grip of bulky bodies;
- Fixing plate to the machine body;
- Manual control selector;
- Protection nets;
- Hydraulic cylinder for pusher drive;
- Hydraulic unit equipped with gear pump and 2.2 Kw motor, thermostated, with oil cooling radiator;
- Management and control devices from shredder electrical panel.