The MR 48-200 single-shaft grinder is suitable for processing large quantities of industrial waste. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable for heavy duty.
The pusher drawer is operated via a hydraulic power unit. The product to be ground is thus pushed towards a tool-holder rotor which causes it to be crushed. Thanks to a grid, the final dimensions of the ground can be selected.
- rotor installed power: 55 + 55 kW (75 + 75 HP)
- hydraulic power unit: 7,5 kW (10 HP)
- transmission: by belts
- nr. rotors: 1
- rotor diameter: 480 mm
- rotor length: 2,000 mm
- nr. reversible tools: 95
- nr. usable tool sides: 4
- nr. average rotor speed / min: 80
- Weight: 12.000 kg
- Indicative production: 3.5-5 t / hour
- safety equipment: emergency stop, drawer reversal system;
- execution to CE standards
Accessories on request:
- loading belts;
- interchangeable hopper;
- interchangeable screen;
- ground material packaging systems;
- refiner for wood and plastic (for pieces smaller than 14 mm).
Large machine, suitable for grinding numerous waste materials. It can be inserted in line for continuous operation. Recommended for shredding waste wood, thick plastic, paper, confidential documentation, extruded sheets, rubber scraps, electric cables, hospital waste, etc.
- Sturdy electro-welded steel frame mounted on anti-vibration feet;
- Bearing supports with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- Thick rotor diameter 480 mm long 2.000 mm equipped with nr. 95 tool holder plates and nr. 95 wear-resistant highly alloyed steel tools that can be used 4 times;
- Nr. 4 lower counterblades and nr. 4 upper adjustable counterblades in highly wear-resistant alloy steel;
- Hydraulically operated pusher drawer with 850 mm of usable stroke equipped with push cylinders;
- Hydraulic unit thermostated with oil cooling radiator;
- Transmission system by pulleys and belts to prevent rotor vibrations from damaging the mechanical parts;
- Hydraulic coupling coupling between motor and reduction unit;
- Nr. 2 multi-voltage, multi-frequency motors of primary national house of 55 kW with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and nr. 1 7.5 kW motor for hydraulic unit;
- Cutting chamber with dimensions of mm. 2,000 X 1100 mm;
- Electrowelded sheet hopper for loading from above;
- Interchangeable screen that determines the size of the shredded material;
- Base equipped with unloading auger for the evacuation of the ground material (optional)
Control system features:
- Electrical panel in accordance with EEC standards, equipped with a torque limiter that reverses the rotor motion if the machine’s work load exceeds the set value;
- SIEMENS S7-1200 PLC for the control of all the peripherals of the system;
- 6 inch color touch screen display for adjusting all machine parameters;
- Software designed to control loading systems, refiner mill and suction system;
- New self-regulation program “AUTO TUNING ISVE”;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- ISVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM: maintenance schedule indicated on the touch screen;
- PREPARATION FOR TELEASSISTANCE SYSTEM AND “SAFETY SERVER CONNECTION ISVE” (real-time monitoring of machine parameters from ISVE server);
- The production of chipboard material varies according to the type of pieces to be shredded and the size to be obtained. In general, a production of 3.5-5 t / hour can be assumed.
- Execution to CE standards.
- ISVE Server Connect: módulo adicional de conexión a Internet con servicio de monitoreo automático en el servidor ISVE del correcto funcionamiento del sistema de molienda.