The MRH 46-140 single-shaft equipped shredder is particularly suitable to shred high quantities of industrial wastes. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable to realize a heavy use.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing.
Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
- Power installed on the rotor: 75 kW (100 HP)
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 5,5 kW (HP 7)
- Drive: by belts
- Number of rotors: 1
- Rotor diameter: 400 mm
- Rotor length: 1400 mm
- Number of reversible tools: 78
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min: 83
- Weight: 7.000 kg
- Production: 3,5-5 t/h.
- Safety devices: emergency stop, drawer reversal system
- Manufactured according to EC standards.
Accessories on request:
- Loading belts;
- Interchangeable hopper;
- Interchangeable screen;
- Shredded material packaging system.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 400 mm and length of 1400 mm. It is equipped with 78 tools-holder plates and 68 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 6 adjustable counter-blades (upper and lower)made in very alloyed anti-wear steel.;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 850 mm of usable run equipped with no 2 pushing cylinders;
- Hydraulic unit fitted with gear pump with oil cooling radiator;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations;
- Hydraulic coupling between motor and reduction group;
- 1 multi-voltage, multi-frequency motor of primary national house of 75 kW with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and nr. 1 5.5 kW motor for hydraulic unit;
- 1400X1300 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with EEC standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the pusher drawer if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- S7-1200 SIEMENS PLC to control all the plant peripheral units;
- SIMATIC SIEMENS touch screen to adjust all the parameters of the machine;
- Software prepared to control the loading system, the grinder and the suction plant;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- ISVE MAINTENACE PROGRAM: it signals the ordinary maintenance interventions at their expiry date;
- PREDISPOSITION FOR REMOTE-ASSISTANCE AND “SAFETY SERVER CONNECTION ISVE” (real-time supervision of the parameters from server ISVE);
- Made to CE standards.
- ISVE Server Connect: additional internet connection module with automatic monitoring service on the ISVE server of the correct operation of the grinding system.
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material (diam. 14-16-20-25-30-35 mm).
- Drawer connectable to a suction system.
- Rotor cooling system.
- Pusher drawer with stroke increased to 1300 mm.
Specific accessories for grinding electric cables:
- Rotor protection tile (prevents materials in the hank from overloading the rotor).
- Shredder stop software in case of overloading of separation system / refiner mill.