The MS 40-100 IT singe-shaft shredder is particularly suitable to shred high quantities of industrial wastes.
The heavy structure makes the machine suitable to realize a heavy use.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing.
Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
- Power installed on the rotor: 45 kW (60 HP)
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 4 kW (HP 5,4)
- Drive: by belts
- Number of rotors: 1
- Rotor diameter: 400 mm
- Rotor length: 900 mm
- Pusher stroke: 800 mm
- Number of reversible tools: 52
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Upper fixed blades: 3
- Lower fixed blades: 3
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min: 73
- Weight: 4.620 kg
- Production: 1-1,5 T/ora
- Safety devices: emergency stop, drawer reversal system.
Big sized multipurpose machine suitable for shredding wide range of waste materials.
It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working. Recommended for shredding pieces of wood, high thickness plastic material, paper, confidential documents, extruded sheets, rubber wastes, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 400 mm and length of 900 mm. It is equipped with 52 tools-holder plates and 52 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 6 adjustable counter-blades (3 upper and 3 lower) made in very alloyed anti-wear steel;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 800 mm of usable run;
- Hydraulic unit with components of primary national company fitted with gear pump with oil cooling radiator;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations;
- No. 1 multi-voltage and multi-frequency motor of 45 KW of primary national company with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and no. 1 motor of 4 KW for the hydraulic unit;
- 900X 1250 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material;
- Discharge system: to be defined
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with CEE standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the rotor if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- S7-1200 SIEMENS PLC to control all the plant peripheral units;
- Display touch screen 6 inches coloured to regulation of every parameter of the machine;
- New auto-regulation software “AUTO TUNING ISVE”;
- Software prepared to control the loading system, the grinder and the suction plant;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- ISVE MAINTENACE PROGRAM: it signals the ordinary maintenance interventions at their expiry date;
- PREDISPOSITION FOR REMOTE-ASSISTANCE AND “SAFETY SERVER CONNECTION ISVE” (real-time supervision of the parameters from server ISVE);
- Made to CE standards.
- ISVE Server Connect: additional system constituted by an Internet connection with automatic monitoring of the proper running of shredding plant by ISVE server. Possibility to adjust machine settings and obtain software updates by remote connection without sending a technician.
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material (diam. 14-16-20-25-30-35 mm).
- Drawer connectable to a suction system.
- Upper hopper closure with side window equipped with rubber bands to avoid meterial leakage during grinding.
- Rotor cooling system.
- Wear-resistant coating for rotor.
Specific accessories for the grinding of electrical cables:
- Rotor protection plate (prevents rotor overloads when loading hank materials).
- Shredder stop software in case of overloaded separation system/refiner mill.