The MS 48-200 IT single-shaft shredder is particularly suitable to shred high quantities of industrial wastes. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable to realize an heavy use.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing. Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
- Power installed on the rotor: 75 + 75 kW
- optional: 90+90 kW
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 11 kW (15 HP)
- Drive: by belts (no. 2 hydraulic joints on the motor shaft)
- Number of rotors: 1
- Rotor diameter: 480 mm
- Rotor length: 2.000 mm
- Pusher stroke: 1.000 mm
- Number of reversible tools: 122
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Upper fixed blades: 8
- Lower fixed blades: 8
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min: 73
- Weight: 13.000 kg
- Production: 3,5 – 5 t/h
- Safety devices: emergency stop, drawer reversal system and hydraulic joint.
Large machine, suitable for grinding numerous waste materials. It can be inserted in line for continuous operation. Recommended for shredding waste wood, thick plastic, paper, confidential documentation, extruded sheets, rubber scraps, electric cables, hospital waste, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 480 mm and length of 2000 mm. It is equipped with 122 tools- holder plates and 122 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 16 upper adjustable counter-blades (8 upper and 8 lower) adjustable ones made in very alloyed anti-wear steel;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 850 mm of usable run and pushing cylinders;
- Hydraulic unit fitted with gear pump with oil cooling radiator;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations;
- Hydraulic coupling between motor and reduction group;
- No. 2 multi-voltage and multi-frequency motors of 75 KW of primary national company with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and no. 1 motor of 11 KW for the hydraulic unit;
- 2000X1000 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material;
- Discharge system: to be defined.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with EEC standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the rotor if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- S7-1200 SIEMENS PLC to control all the plant peripheral units;
- Display touch screen 6 inches coloured to regulation of every parameter of the machine;
- New auto-regulation software “AUTO TUNING ISVE”;
- Software prepared to control the loading system, the grinder and the suction plant;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- ISVE MAINTENACE PROGRAM: it signals the ordinary maintenance interventions at their expiry date;
- REDISPOSITION FOR REMOTE-ASSISTANCE AND “SAFETY SERVER CONNECTION ISVE” (real-time supervision of the parameters from server ISVE);
- Made to CE standards.
- ISVE Server Connect: additional system constituted by an Internet connection with automatic monitoring of the proper running of shredding plant by ISVE server. Possibility to adjust machine settings and obtain software updates by remote connection without sending a technician.