The MR 48-200 single-shaft grinder is suitable for processing large quantities of industrial waste. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable for heavy duty.
The pusher drawer is operated via a hydraulic power unit. The product to be ground is thus pushed towards a tool-holder rotor which causes it to be crushed. Thanks to a grid, the final dimensions of the ground can be selected.
- rotor installed power: 55 + 55 kW (75 + 75 HP)
- hydraulic power unit: 11 kW (15 HP)
- transmission: by belts
- nr. rotors: 1
- rotor diameter: 480 mm
- rotor length: 2,000 mm
- nr. reversible tools: 95
- nr. usable tool sides: 4
- nr. average rotor speed / min: 80
- Weight: 12.000 kg
- Indicative production: 3.5-5 t / hour
- safety equipment: emergency stop, drawer reversal system.