- Cutting chamber: 400×800 mm
- installed power: 15 KW (7,5 kW+7,5 kW) – 20 HP (10 + 10 HP)
- drive: by gears
- n. Cutter shafts: 2
- n. Hardened cutters: 20
- n. Conveyor shafts: 2
- n. conveyor disks: 20
- n. average cutter revs./min.: 18
- production: 150-300 kg/h
- safety precautions: emergency stop, hopper closed contact
- manufactured to EC standards.
Accessories on request:
- gear or serrated conveyor disks
- interchangeable hopper;
- interchangeable screen;
- base size to order;
Medium sized multipurpose machine suitable for shredding an enormous number of waste materials- even very large. It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working. Recommended for shredding pieces of wood, rags, plastic, leather, tyres, paper, cardboard, packaging, polyethylene banding, plastic film, PET bottles, milk bottles, different types of containers, upholstery, bumpers, small trunks, tarpaulin, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Very thick welded sheet steel support;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- Anti-wear interchangeable side plates with separating interspace of the cutting chamber from bearing-holder flanges;
- High thickness shafts with 20 special anti-wear steel cutters and 20 conveyor disk to facilitate gripping of bulky objects;
- Graduated arrangement of cutter teeth for better taking and cut progress;
- 2 epicyclic reduction gears with rotation axes parallel to the cutter axis;
- 2 multi-voltage, 7.5 kW 6-pole multi-voltage motors with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3);
- Drive system in oil bath with steel gears and pinions;
- 400×800 mm cutting chamber;
- Interchangeable screen determining the sizes of the shredded material (optional);
- Electrowelded sheet metal hopper for front or top loading fitted with sliding cover and anti fly-back rubber protections
- Base equipped with drawer connectable to the aspiration plant (wood sector) or no. 3 protection nets with frontal gate provided with security micro;
Characteristics of control system:
- Electrical board built according to CEE rules and provided with power limiting device inverting cutters motion in the case the working charge of the machine is higher than the programmed value;
- LOGO SIEMENS PLC for the control of all the plant peripheral units.
- Emergency control functions for stopping the plant in the case of accidental introduction of ferrous material.
- The production of shredded material varies according to the type of the items to be shredded and the size required. A production of between 150 to 300 Kg/h can be roughly estimated.
- Made to CE standards.
- Interchangeable screen determining the sizes of the shredded material (diameter 14-16-20-25-30-35 mm)
- Sliding upper hopper cover with rubber strips;
- Surcharge for hopper sheet thickness 6 mm.