The MS 22-60 single-shaft shredder is particularly suitable to shred high-consisting wastes.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing.
Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
- Power installed on the rotor: 18,5 kW (25 HP)
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 2,2 kW (HP 3)
- Drive: by belts
- Number of rotors: 1
- Rotor diameter: 220 mm
- Rotor length: 600 mm
- Number of reversible tools: 27
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min: 85
- Weight: 1.800 kg
- Production: 200-400 kg/h
- Safety devices: emergency stop, drawer reversal system.
Small-medium sized multipurpose machine suitable for shredding wide range of waste materials.
It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working. Recommended for shredding pieces of wood, high thickness plastic material, paper, confidential documents, extruded sheets, small tires, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 220 mm and length of 600 mm. It is equipped with 23 tools-holder plates and 27 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 2 adjustable counter-blades (upper and lower) made in very alloyed anti-wear steel;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 500 mm of usable run;
- Hydraulic unit;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations;
- No. 1 multi-voltage and multi-frequency motor of 18,5 KW of primary national company with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and no. 1 motor of 2,2 KW for the hydraulic unit;
- 600 X 700 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material;
- Discharge system: to be defined.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with EEC standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the rotor if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- Main internal board (LOGO SIEMENS) for the control of all the plant peripheral units;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- Made to CE standards.
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material (diam. 14-16-20-25-30-35 mm).
- Drawer connectable to a suction system with outlet connection diameter 160 mm.
- Collection drawer for shredded material, equipped with 4 swivel wheels, plexiglass inspection window, fixing knobs and safety micro.
- Upper hopper closure with side window equipped with rubber bands to avoid material leakage during grinding.
- Rotor cooling system.
SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES FOR ELECTRIC CABLE MILLING:
- Rotor protection plate (prevents rotor overloads when loading hank materials).
- Shredder stop software in case of overloaded separation system/refiner mill.