The MS 22-60 single-shaft equipped shredder is particularly suitable to shred high-consisting wastes.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing.
Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
- Power installed on the rotor: 18,5 kW (25 HP)
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 2,2 kW (Hp 3)
- Drive: by belts
- Number of rotors: 1
- Rotor diameter: 220 mm
- Rotor length: 600 mm
- Number of reversible tools: 27
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min 85
- Weight: 1.800 kg
- Production: 200-400 kg/h.
- Safety devices: emergency stop, drawer reversal system
- Manufactured according to EC standards.
Accessories on request:
- Loading belts;
- Interchangeable hopper;
- Interchangeable screen;
- Shredded material packaging system;
- Refiner for timber and plastic (for sizes lower than 14 mm)
Small-medium sized multipurpose machine suitable for shredding wide range of waste materials.
It can be introduced into a line to operate in continuous working. Recommended for shredding pieces of wood, high thickness plastic material, paper, confidential documents, extruded sheets, small tires, etc.
Characteristics of the shredder:
- Strong welded steel framework;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness rotor with diameter of 220 mm and length of 600 mm. It is equipped with 23 tools-holder plates and 23 high alloyed anti-wear tools usable 4 times;
- No. 2 adjustable counter-blades (upper and lower)made in very alloyed anti-wear steel;
- Pusher drawer with hydraulic driving with 500 mm of usable run;
- Pulleys and belts drive system to avoid damaging mechanical due to rotor vibrations;
- Nr. 1 multi-voltage, multi-frequency motor of primary national house of 18.5 kW with PREMIUM efficiency class (IE3) and nr. 1 2.2 kW motor for hydraulic unit;
- 600 X 700 mm cutting chamber;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material;
- Base equipped with drawer connectable to the aspiration system (wood sector) or protection sheet with safety micro.
Characteristics of control system:
- Electric switchboard complying with EEC standards, equipped with torque limiting device which inverts the direction of the pusher drawer if the work load of the machine exceeds the set value;
- Main internal board (LOGO SIEMENS) for the control of all the plant peripheral units;
- Emergency control functions for stopping the system;
- The production of shredder material varies depending on the type of piece to be ground and the size of the ground items required. On an average it is possible to produce between 200 and 400 Kg per hour
- Made to CE standards.
- Interchangeable screen establishing the size of the shredded material (diam. 14-16-20-25-30-35 mm).
- Cap connectable to suction system with 160 mm diameter outlet connection
- Collection tray for ground material equipped with nr. 4 swivel wheels, inspection plexiglass window, fixing knobs and safety micro.
- Upper hopper closure with side window equipped with rubber straps to prevent material from escaping during grinding.
- Rotor cooling system.
SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES FOR ELECTRIC CABLE MILLING:
- Rotor protection tile (prevents materials in the hank from overloading the rotor).
- Shredding stop software in case of overloading of the separation system / refiner mill.